Among all the popular massager guns, the percussion massager is one of the best ones. But the benefits are often unknown to users.
Are you thinking of buying a percussion massager? If yes, then you are in the right place because we are going to share every benefit of percussive massage today.
So what are the percussion Massager Benefits? To let you know, in short, percussion messager works differently than other massagers.
A percussion massager can help you to reduce muscle tension and calm sore muscles use the increase blood flow. Also, help to break up all the muscle fatigue after exercise or extreme movement.
To know more about the benefits of percussion massager, read further. Also, we have a “Buyer’s Guide and list of best massage guns” If you’re interested in massage guns.
The Outstanding Benefits of Percussion Massager
If you are not new with massager guns, then you certainly know how effectively a percussion massager can serve you to get rid of muscle soreness and body pain. Every athlete and player just love this massager.
But to buy something new, you need a definite reason. That’s why we are going to share percussion massager benefits now. Let’s have a look!
- Reduces soft tissue pain immediately. If you are an athlete, you will face terrible pains after each session. To reduce that pain and soreness, a percussion massager can help you.
- Your body’s connective tissues are present in every joint. Usually, when you play or run, the main soreness occurs in the joints or connective tissues. Percussion massager effectively reduces that pain for all the athletes.
- Often we get scarred tissues inside, and those cause a lot of pain or fatigue. We don’t even realize whats the master. Whereas deep tissue injury is the main cause behind this. You will get rid of deep tissue scars once you start using a percussion massager.
- Percussion massage will increase your lymphatic and venous circulation. With increased lymphatic circulation, the lymph will circulate in a better way. Also, with the increased blood circulation, your blood flow will increase, resulting in extended body power and energy.
- After sports or exercise, it’s usual for the body joints to stiff. The stiffness can cause a lot of trouble in your regular movement. The percussion massage removes all the stiffness from your body and creates comfort in movement.
- Percussion massage removes the muscle restriction, venous toughness, and increases your ability to work hard and fast.
- You can get rid of your body and muscle pain after a long day of work. Also, even if you are not an athlete or instructor, you can use a percussion gun massager for your daily needs.
How Often Should You Use a Percussion Massager?
The percussion massager is one of the fastest and one of the most effective ways to reduce muscle soreness. Many people use this dive for many reasons. But though this is an excellent way to get rid of your muscle soreness, how often should you use this massager?
If you use percussion massager too often, then you might not get the desired result. Percussion massager is designed to get rid of muscle lactic acid, which is why you feel
muscle soreness. So if you use the massager too often, then you might end up generating more lactic acid.
However, it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t use the massager when necessary. If you feel stress and fatigue or muscle soreness, you can use this whenever you feel that you need the massager. There isn’t any particular time for this.
But it is suggested that when you feel muscle toughness or soreness, you have to use this twice or thrice a day, for up to 15 minutes timespan. More usage won’t bring you any advantages; on top of that, it can be harmful.
What Does Percussive Massage Do?
The percussion massager is made to help people get rid of their sore muscles, stress, or fatigue. The massager can be used whenever you feel that the need has emerged. It performs kneading strokes or a sequence of rounds on a desired part of the body. The massager depends on which massaging effects you want.
Most massagers use round moves to bring relief to your muscle. But if you need deep penetration into your muscle, then the percussion massager is the best one for you because it uses vibration to relieve you from lactic acid. This massager works like a hammer stroke, which slowly distributes the vibration into the muscle tissue.
The percussion massager uses vibrating moves that work like hammer strokes. And it distributes vibrations that slowly enter your muscle tissue and get rid of lactic acid—resulting in relief from fatigue, pain, cramps, and muscle stress. The percussion massagers put an impact on muscle fiber, making them more relaxed and softer.
You can adjust the effects and strength level on a percussion massager. Also, there is a process dependent on the percussion massaging technique named percussion therapy.
In this therapeutic process, an expert will perform the therapy on you using the percussion massaging process.
Faqs on the Percussion Massager
Now we are going to share a few questions that you often ask us. Let’s know about those:
How often should you use a percussion massager?
You can use the percussion massager whenever you feel the need has emerged. If you feel fatigued, pain, cramps, and muscle soreness, you can use the percussion massager. It uses vibration that works like a hammer stroke to relieve you from muscle soreness.
What does percussion massage do?
If you ever feel fatigued, pain, cramps, and muscle soreness, you should use a percussion massager. It uses vibration like hammer strikes to relieve you from muscle soreness. The massager helps your muscle to get rid of the lactic acid, which causes muscle soreness and pain.
What is percussion therapy?
Percussion therapy is a type of massage that helps your muscle to relax. Percussion massagers are a tool to help you to apply the massage to your body and to anyone who wants a deep tissue massage or vibration massage. You can read this article about massage therapy vs physical therapy
What are the benefits of a Theragun?
Theragun is a massage tool that looks like a drill that treats you muscle using percussion massage. There are many benefits to a theragun. Some of them are mentioned below.
- Reduce lactic acid.
- Reduce pain
- Increase blood flow
- Release muscle spasm
- Improve range of motion
Are percussion massagers safe?
Percussion massagers are used to relaxing your muscle. But are they safe to use? Well, the answer is yes, only if you avoid a couple of things. Like:
- Avoid bony area
- Avoid using over the bursa.
- Don’t press hard with the massager.
- Don’t use the massager in one place for too long.
We hope that we could help you with everything about percussion massager benefits. If you have read this article, you have already gathered almost all the information regarding percussion massager.
Percussion massager is especially used for muscle soreness and deep tissue recovery. So if you are an athlete or trainer, it will be a great beneficial item for you. Also, if you get a percussion massager gun, it will serve you ultimate pain and fatigue.
So, without any further delay, read all the beneficial factors and get one percussion massager for you.
Table of Contents
- The Outstanding Benefits of Percussion Massager
- How Often Should You Use a Percussion Massager?
- What Does Percussive Massage Do?
- Faqs on the Percussion Massager